10 Things You Should Know about Las Vegas Headliner, Corporate Event Performer, and Television Host Personality Jeff Civillico:
1) Jeff Produces and Headlines his own one-man clean comedy show in Las Vegas – 10x a week center-strip at the iconic Flamingo Hotel & Casino, a Caesars Entertainment property.
2) Jeff’s Vegas show “Comedy in Action” is highly-acclaimed: 2014 & 2015 winner of “The Best of Las Vegas” awards by the Las Vegas Review Journal, Named one of the “Top 10 Things To Do In Vegas” by Total Vegas Guide, Named #1 place to “Kick it with the Kids in Vegas” in 2015 by Las Vegas Magazine, Named 2015 “Cultural Advocate / Entertainer of the Year” by Vegas Inc, etc.
3) Jeff is the Creator of “Give Back Sundays” program at his show where he gives back 50% of ticket sales to a different local nonprofit each Sunday. Jeff has arranged “Give Back Sundays” events for ALS of Nevada, Spread the Word Nevada, Create a Change Now, Three Square Food Bank, dozens of nonprofits.
4) Jeff is a TV Host from ABC, NBC, Travel Channel, Cooking Channel, etc. Regular host of “The Morning Blend” and “Valley View Live” on KTNV ABC Las Vegas; now having his own TV show built around him – “Las Vegas Good News” – which will film weekly from the Las Vegas Strip.
5) Jeff is Founder and Chairman of Win-Win Entertainment, his non-profit which connects performers and charities in Las Vegas; responsible for arranging 250+ charity events in 2015.
6) Jeff is the Creator and Host of “Showbiz Academy” – a unique 5-day experience in Las Vegas for high school students interested in learning about the creative and business aspects of show business from top Las Vegas entertainment professionals. This intensive master class features private performances, keynote speeches, question & answer sessions, panel discussions, and hands-on workshops from major industry players in Las Vegas. Learn more about Showbiz Academy.
7) Jeff is not only an Entertainer, but an Emcee, Host, Workshop Leader and Keynote Speaker. In addition to pure entertainment, Jeff provides “entertainment with a message” as a keynote speaker, speaking on doing “work that matters” and infusing his inspirational story “hustler to headliner” into his award-winning comedy show.
8) Jeff is an avid professional member of the National Speakers Association, having served as the Marketing Chair and Membership Chair of that organization for the local Vegas chapter for many years. He most recently was Entertainer / Speaker for the NSA Foundation Event at the NSA National Conference in Washington, D.C.
9) Jeff remains very committed to his alma mater Georgetown University. He is President of the local Georgetown University Alumni Club of Las Vegas, and sits on the Board of Governors for the University at large.
10) Jeff is ridiculous. He holds a world record for bungee jumping on his unicycle off a cliff in New Zealand, and goes “joggling” for fun. “Joggling” = juggling while jogging. He raised $5000+ as a team member of “Athletes for Special Kids” by joggling all 26.2 miles of the Disney Marathon.